Storm chasing with Jason Weingart is an excellent way to experience the power of nature and capture it on camera. Tornado Adventures are learning focused workshops, teaching guests how to forecast severe weather and create compelling images of it. Topics covered include, reading and understanding forecast models and government products, reading radar to safely position around severe weather, using still and video cameras to capture incredible imagery, and using software to create a polished final product.
Scheduled group tours
Tours in 2023
|Tour Name||Start Date||End Date||Price|
|Tornado Adventure I||2023-05-01||2023-05-07||$2899.99|
|Tornado Adventure II||2023-05-08||2023-05-14||$2880.99|
|Tornado Adventure III||2023-05-15||2023-05-18||$1977.99|
|Tornado Adventure IV||2023-05-19||2023-05-22||$1999.99|
|Tornado Adventure V||2023-05-24||2023-05-27||$1999.99|
|Tornado Adventure VI||2023-05-28||2023-06-03||$2899.99|
|Tornado Adventure VII||2023-06-04||2023-06-10||$2899.99|
|Tornado Adventure VIII||2023-06-11||2023-06-17||$2899.99|
Please note that...
- All information given about the tour operator and their tours are second hand information and could be outdated and erronous. The latest, and most correct, information can always found and validated on the Tornado Adventures website
- The start date does not necessarily mean it is a chase day, although this is typically the case. The end date could be a chase day but typically, it is not.
- Do not schedule your flight according to the dates given here. Always double check this with the tour operator before you book your flight!
- Prices could be subjected to discounts.
- The tours could be full and you may not be able to book it.
Why choose Tornado Adventures?
We are the first tornado chasing photography workshop. We have been teaching photography and storm chasing to guests since 2013 (chasing since 2009). We see a lot of tornadoes, probably more than any other professional photographer. With over 70 tornado intercepts we have never had any sort of safety incident. We safely get as close as possible while staying out of the heavy rain and large hail to give guests the best view while they and their equipment stays dry.
There are currently no deals or discounts available.
Reviewed by StormChasingUSA.com?
Write a review of Tornado Adventures
If you have been on a tour with Tornado Adventures, please write a review.