Rapid Rotation Tours
|Average rating||Does not have enough reviews for a rating|
|Reviewed by StormChasingUSA.com?||No|
|Tour guides||Damon Bearden, Chris McBee,|
Not specified yet.
Scheduled group toursNo scheduled group tours have been submitted for this tour operator yet.
Please note that...
- All information given about the tour operator and their tours are second hand information and could be outdated and erronous. The latest, and most correct, information can always found and validated on the Rapid Rotation Tours website
- The start date does not necessarily mean it is a chase day, although this is typically the case. The end date could be a chase day but typically, it is not.
- Do not schedule your flight according to the dates given here. Always double check this with the tour operator before you book your flight!
- Prices could be subjected to discounts.
- The tours could be full and you may not be able to book it.
If the information here on StormChasingUSA.com have been useful for you. Please type "stormchasingusa.com" in the field "Where did you hear about us?" or make a note of it in the comments in the booking form.
Write a review of Rapid Rotation Tours
If you have been on a tour with Rapid Rotation Tours, please write a review.
Reviews of Rapid Rotation Tours
The reviews here have been validated, meaning that the reviewer has proven that he or she participated in the actual tour.
Tour: Tour VIII
Rating: 5 of 5
I went Storm Chasing with Chris and Damon in June. It was seriously the best vacation I've ever had! We even saw a Tornado and we had footage of extreme weather end up on the weather channel!
We covered 7 states in 7 days, and took pictures at all of the state lines we crossed. The hotels we stayed at were very nice and clean! I always felt safe and in good hands on the tour.
On off days or long travel days to get to our next destination they always made sure we saw some kind of cool tourist attraction. We went up Pikes Peak in Colorado, in South Dakota we experienced Wall Drug which is a HUGE outlet shopping center! I even got to see MOUNT RUSHMORE!
The overall experience of the tour was seriously fantastic. I'm very glad I chose Rapid Rotations. It was so much fun and never awkward which was great. I got great pictures of the extreme weather and got to experience so many different types of storms. I can't wait to go again next year!
Chris and Damon were EXCELLENT tour guides! They were very knowledgeable! They have great personalities which made the tour so much fun and enjoyable! We had a lot of great laughs throughout the week and saw some awesome storms. They were also very knowledgeable about the weather and all of our surroundings.
The vehicle was great. It was very comfortable, and spacious! It also had power outlets so we could keep our electronics charged at all times, and it also had Wi-fi! They also had video camera's on their car to record weather, and they had equipment ready to help track the storms.